Open Every time i try to get to Lapetus this happens

• Thread starter The Dark in the Light
  • Start date
T

The Dark in the Light

No cheats on and this occures when I enter sun orbit and do burn(I think)to get to Lapetus

T

The Dark in the Light

And the rocket stops moving altogether and I tried timewarp and it didn't move

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah, looks like your game has spanked in.

You don't have a transfer window indicator or orbital data on the map screen

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Okay...
Screenshot_20190919-194519_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Your rocket has some things that can be optimized (for instance, the broadswords on the first stage are unneccesary), but it can easily make it to Saturn. That leaves two possibilities: There's something wrong with the game, or there's something wrong with your piloting.

One question I have: Are you burning Retrograde in that picture?

Assuming that's not the case, it's probably an issue with a game. I'll leave figuring that out to someone else though, because I'm not very good with that.

T

The Dark in the Light

I didn't have the same burn(retrograde burn), mine was yours but 90° to the right
And I'm guessing its the game that's not letting me do anything, so maybe could you show me the planet pack u used?

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It's
I didn't have the same burn(retrograde burn), mine was yours but 90° to the right
And I'm guessing its the game that's not letting me do anything, so maybe could you show me the planet pack u used?
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/the-complete-solar-system.1345/post-22756
GuHP20's Complete Solar System. Use version 1.1, I linked directly to that post.

It shouldn't make a difference with this though, but it will in the future if you want to collaborate with people.

T

The Dark in the Light

I royally f*cked up... My game is completly screwed I think, I just deleted the extra planets and moons I downloaded awhile ago and this happened

T

The Dark in the Light

Build new rocket or resume game this happens and I can't go into map and see planets. I think I screwed up. If I uninstall SFS and reinstall do I still have DLC?

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Backup your saves file, and reinstall. That'll fix it.
Then, when you're changing to the planet pack, replace the entire resource file with GuHP20's planet pack. Then it should work...

T

The Dark in the Light

Never mind, all I needed to do was install the full solar system pack that the Lt. Gave the link for and its fixed