Ex-Heavy Lifter thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am not talking about the Nanking massacre. if you back talk a 70 year old chinese woman to a 70 year old chinese woman, this 70 year old chinese woman will tell another 70 year old chinese woman that you have been talking shit about a 70 year old chinese woman, and that 70 year old chinese woman will run to a bunch 70 year old chinese women practicing tai chi, and those bunch of 70 year old chinese women will next go to a coffee shop for lunch and talk about you shit talking a 70 year old chinese woman, and the 70 year old chinese woman you were shit talking about will over hear it, and she'll rush back to your doorstep to bash your head with a rolling pin.

don't let the walking sticks fool you, they can run faster than Usian Bolt with his arse on fire.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
No I am not talking about the Nanking massacre. if you back talk a 70 year old chinese woman to a 70 year old chinese woman, this 70 year old chinese woman will tell another 70 year old chinese woman that you have been talking shit about a 70 year old chinese woman, and that 70 year old chinese woman will run to a bunch 70 year old chinese women practicing tai chi, and those bunch of 70 year old chinese women will next go to a coffee shop for lunch and talk about you shit talking a 70 year old chinese woman, and the 70 year old chinese woman you were shit talking about will over hear it, and she'll rush back to your doorstep to bash your head with a rolling pin.

don't let the walking sticks fool you, they can run faster than Usian Bolt with his arse on fire.
How many 70 year old Chinese women are there??

Btw, do you recommend any phones that can run SFS well? My phone is a crappy Xiaomi that is 5 years old, the power button is substituted with a piece of bubblegum paper.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Lol, no, I let it go off topic. I think it's time to close it now, nothing good'll come out of this convo...

Alright second try. This time we built a cone on it.
Screenshot_2018-10-12-10-15-32[1].png

Ariane 5 next to it.:rolleyes:
Screenshot_2018-10-12-10-17-09[1].png

Ares V next to it.
Screenshot_2018-10-12-10-18-26[1].png

Soyuz next to it.
Screenshot_2018-10-12-10-19-09[1].png

Blasting off, literally.
Screenshot_2018-10-12-10-20-34[1].png Screenshot_2018-10-12-10-24-50[1].png Screenshot_2018-10-12-10-27-16[1].png Screenshot_2018-10-12-10-27-23[1].png

launch mass: 4203 Tons
Anticipated payload to LEO: 700 tons
Tested payload to LEO: 423 Tons
TWR: 1:2
Thrust on launch: 5100 Tons

That is true. Though, it doesn't always work out well for them when they make absurdly powerful rockets... *cough cough N1 cough cough*
The n1 isn't as powerful as you think. Chelomy's rockets are far simpler and reliable than Korolev's . Poor construction infrastructure, planning and control system led to her failure. If they had the infrastructure that of the Saturn V, they would've gotten it to work just as quickly as the Sat V.

But I think the BFR could succeed the N1. Elon Musk admits that a lot of their rockets are based off Soviet designs. Fun fact, their latest Merlin 1D is still 50 years behind Soviet rocket technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.