Expansions not working

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
So, recently, when I start up SFS, it doesn't say I have the expansions, however, I found a solution, of which I just have to open the Google Play Store. As of the last few minutes, however, it hasn't been fixing itself.

What's wrong?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yeah, it has been reported many many times. You have to be online so the game checks the Play Store, to see if you bought the expansions or not, which means that you lose them when you go offline.

Apparently, this will be fixed on a future update.

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
Yeah, it has been reported many many times. You have to be online so the game checks the Play Store, to see if you bought the expansions or not, which means that you lose them when you go offline.

Apparently, this will be fixed on a future update.
Well, time to hibernate for 100 years until 1.53.

I have been online though, which makes it even stranger...

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Well, time to hibernate for 100 years until 1.53.

I have been online though, which makes it even stranger...
Yeah, the newest versions of the game seem to be bug city. Luckily though, it seems Stef has been working hard getting bug fixes out. I’m sure it’s on his list of ones to fix asap.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So, recently, when I start up SFS, it doesn't say I have the expansions, however, I found a solution, of which I just have to open the Google Play Store. As of the last few minutes, however, it hasn't been fixing itself.

Screenshot_20210520-010805~2.png

Another fix is back out to main menu and open game again if purchases don't show. Of course you have to be online for this to work

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
This is a bit strange, the new version is supposed to fix this.
I guess you updated the game to the last version?
Also, this is rare, but it occasionally happens that some players lose the expansion on update. Check under your google account if you still own it. If it appears you don't have it anymore, please contact me in private, we'll sort this out.

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
Update: I think I've figured out why its breaking.

Mobizen.

I downloaded it and the expansions broke.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Well, that's a first, I never heard about such a case before. So did you get the expansion back?

Sheepy

Planet Sculptor
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Registered
I have been having the same issue, even in the past when I tried bluestacks it did not work. Idk if I was online but I cant get it to work.

Attachments

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Oh great then I want my money back, please fix this, I spent $10 on the full expansion pack and I want my money back after getting nothing
Hello,

I've started a private conversation with you so that we can solve this in private.