Exploring Eternia: An SFS Exploration Series

• Thread starter The Dark in the Light
  • Start date

Do you guys like this idea? Shall I do similar things in the future?

• Total voters
T

The Dark in the Light

So, I've decided to record stuff again. And I'll also record some of my RP missions too. Cool, eh? This'll be a series dedicated to exploring Eternia 1, and I'll post future videos here too.

T

The Dark in the Light

Editing is done, just waiting for it to save. I lost my progress twice, once two days ago and once today. Now it's done! I spent yesterday playing on my PC, taking a break. Hopefully the video will be up today, before I go on my camping trip. And on the drive up, I may start work on the tutorial series.

T

The Dark in the Light

Screenshot_20200629-135636_YouTube.jpg

Goddamnit! The video file is corrupted! Third time's the charm my ass. I'll edit the orginal file again, save it and then upload it. My rage right now is beyond belief.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
T

The Dark in the Light

Get Eternia. There's like 40.

Ouch, what happened to the file there?
No bloody idea. It's only happened once or twice before.

And another thing, I deleted the original video file too. I'm making a different video, one for sending stuff to Azeera instead of Vars. Much easier and faster to edit. Vars will come after that.

T

The Dark in the Light

Okay, I deleted the original unedited video file too. I'll review the first video tomorrow and get to work. I'll get in done tomorrow. And hopefully uploaded and edited too.

T

The Dark in the Light

Slight variation to the orginal thumbnail was made. Look at the first one then this one and you may see the difference in the background.
InShot_20200708_152748943.jpg

The video is also finished, edited too. I'll go upload it now.

T

The Dark in the Light

Part of the thumbnail didn't fit in the actual video thumbnail. I'll work on it later. Aside from that, video two is here:

T

The Dark in the Light

I finally recorded another Exploring Eternia video. No text commentary this time, aside from Thanks for watching! at the end. I'll upload it in 10 - 11 hours, it's 1:10am and I need sleep.

T

The Dark in the Light

Glad to see the series is alive.
Yep, just was lazy. I found a way to cut back on time, just no text commentary. And here's the video, though I'm not sure the thumbnail shows or not.
I'm considering speeding up the videos too.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Etherian Space Program if you want some music for your videos, I can recommend “stealing” the music in the descriptions of cinematic KSP videos like this one:

Good work on the videos, as well.

T

The Dark in the Light

Okay, here are the plans for the next couple videos. I'll be exploring the Nergal system, over the span of 1 - 4 videos. I'll also speed the videos up and add music (thanks @BANDWIDTH).

T

The Dark in the Light

The next couple videos will not to be exploring the Nergal system. In place will be the construction of a gateway in LUO, which will serve as a place to refuel. And now, it is time for me to sleep since it's past 1am and I feel like shit.