Featured Exposure expectations

JMteam09 (Jordi vd Molen)

Staff member
Owner
Fulltime Developer
Team Valiant
Team Kolibri
Hi modders!
As some of you might know a new built-in modloader is coming soon.
I've thought a lot about convenience in SFSML.
When I create the built-in version what'd you like me to implement?
Backwards compatibility with SFSML is something I can try but can't promise.

Greetings, Jordi vd Molen.

Last edited by a moderator:

RYAN

Registered
The ability to make new parts would be great. To be able to access the part database functions easier or something like that

S

Strychnine

But this would make any DLC obsolete.
Not necessarily obsolete, but it would definitely hurt Stef's ability to generate dlc based income. There are people like me that can't be bothered with stuff like that. However, I believe I am the exception and not the rule.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Not necessarily obsolete, but it would definitely hurt Stef's ability to generate dlc based income. There are people like me that can't be bothered with stuff like that. However, I believe I am the exception and not the rule.
Do you want to hurt Stef?!

J

JuWie

But this would make any DLC obsolete.
You can make the ModLoader only for people who bought the DLC.
A feature with which you can Download some Mods which were chosen by stef or some Admins in the App and from any external website and something where you can disable any Mod separately.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
A feature with which you can Download some Mods which were chosen by stef or some Admins in the App and from any external website and something where you can disable any Mod separately.
Yes that’s a good idea

T

TtTOtW

I do think this is a good (great) idea but the problem is it will make dishonest people with advanced computer skills release questionable versions that may do more harm than good to players. So best we keep it free and not plant the seed for the downfall of the game's really good reputation.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Include it with the dlc