Faction Discord Server

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Me and and some others are working on a server to have a established lore and history of this universe we have established, as well as help it currently grow. The main server isnt up and running yet we are still working on finishing setting up the bots but i will have a temperary server set up for now (without bot). This new server will have less sections then the main one but the plan is to start the process of gathering designs of ships, history, important events, etc. To be kept and retain the knowledge for all those who come after.

Tymekx0

Registered
Me and and some others are working on a server to have a established lore and history of this universe we have established, as well as help it currently grow. The main server isnt up and running yet we are still working on finishing setting up the bots but i will have a temperary server set up for now (without bot). This new server will have less sections then the main one but the plan is to start the process of gathering designs of ships, history, important events, etc. To be kept and retain the knowledge for all those who come after.
In what format do we submit lore?
Also first we need to establish the timekeeping method to use (or we could do earth year to make things easy)
(Also putting IRL time of when something happened on the forum should be necessary),
Basic dates needed
-when humanity first began spaceflight
-first space colony
-first self sustainable colony
-shift to more ,Ahem futuristic ships
-first faction/organization
-Alliance and Axis established

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Also first we need to establish the timekeeping method to use (or we could do earth year to make things easy)
(Also putting IRL time of when something happened on the forum should be necessary),
Basic dates needed
-first space colony
I will submit a thread with my beliefs

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Basic dates needed
-first space colony
We need to make a Conversation with all the major faction leaders and forum members. From that we can democratically come to decisions on the lore of SFS

Tymekx0

Registered
We need to make a Conversation with all the major faction leaders and forum members. From that we can democratically come to decisions on the lore of SFS
I agree; these things can't be awkwardly stitched together by a few individuals.
Can't wait for the main server :)

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I agree; these things can't be awkwardly stitched together by a few individuals.
Can't wait for the main server :)
Yes, I hope we will get the conversation up tomorrow.
Yeah, it’s will be pretty good. We’ve made good progress already