Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I think you need more RCS blocks on that rocket. I can still see the fuel tanks and that is just not acceptable

[QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, post: 94888, membro: 1991"] Penso che tu abbia bisogno di più blocchi RCS su quel razzo. Riesco ancora a vedere i serbatoi di carburante e questo non è accettabile [/ PREVENTIVO]
[QUOTE = "SupremeDorian, post: 94889, membro: 1782"] lmao [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, post: 94888, membro: 1991"] Penso che tu abbia bisogno di più blocchi RCS su quel razzo. Riesco ancora a vedere i serbatoi di carburante e questo non è accettabile [/ PREVENTIVO]

[QUOTE = "The GRIZZLYY, post: 94890, membro: 4458"] [QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, post: 94888, membro: 1991"] Penso che tu abbia bisogno di più blocchi RCS su quel razzo. Riesco ancora a vedere i serbatoi di carburante e questo non è accettabile [/ PREVENTIVO]
[QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, post: 94888, membro: 1991"] Penso che tu abbia bisogno di più blocchi RCS su quel razzo. Riesco ancora a vedere i serbatoi di carburante e questo non è accettabile [/ PREVENTIVO] [/ QUOTE]
Grazie per il consiglio

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I think you need more RCS blocks on that rocket
That was sarcasm
Grazie per il consiglio(thanks for the advice)
He's right, there's way to much RCS. It produces unnecessary drag, and you need only a few blocks for orbital maneuvering. And your twr with those 5 Hawks is nearly five. I doubt you play with drag on (I mean the bug), this twr and all those draggy RCS produce a horrible amount of drag. I don't know if you can actually get you to orbit with proper drag.

Last edited:

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
[QUOTE = "The GRIZZLYY, post: 94890, membro: 4458"] [QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, post: 94888, membro: 1991"] Penso che tu abbia bisogno di più blocchi RCS su quel razzo. Riesco ancora a vedere i serbatoi di carburante e questo non è accettabile [/ PREVENTIVO]
[QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, post: 94888, membro: 1991"] Penso che tu abbia bisogno di più blocchi RCS su quel razzo. Riesco ancora a vedere i serbatoi di carburante e questo non è accettabile [/ PREVENTIVO] [/ QUOTE]
Grazie per il consiglio
We generally speak English.
Addition of too many RCS makes too much drag, 8 RCS are sufficient 2 at every corner.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Addition of too many RCS makes too much drag, 8 RCS are sufficient 2 at every corner.
You don't even need that much on a rocket that small. Unless you're docking something enormous (I'm talking in the region of a thousand tons plus), 8 is really excessive. If you're not docking (like for example, the first stage of a rocket) then you don't need any RCS at all.

[QUOTE = "SFSAbhishek, post: 94896, membro: 3320"] E per quanto riguarda quei motori, pensi davvero che TWR sia efficiente. [/ QUOTE]
Non ho la versione completa

[QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, post: 94897, membro: 1991"] Non hai nemmeno bisogno di così tanto su un razzo così piccolo. A meno che non stiate attraccando qualcosa di enorme (sto parlando in una regione di oltre mille tonnellate), 8 è davvero eccessivo. Se non stai attraccando (come ad esempio il primo stadio di un razzo), non hai bisogno di alcun RCS. [/ QUOTE]
Il mio obiettivo è avere molta velocità, sia quando entro in orbita sia quando torno sulla terra

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Il mio obiettivo è avere molta velocità, sia quando entro in orbita sia quando torno sulla terra
But that doesn't explain the 5 hawks and million RCS. Orbital speed is orbital speed. If you're in Low Earth Orbit, your speed set by your orbit, not the number of engines you have. And during re-entry, that speed is set by drag, not by how many engines you have.

Unless you're not using drag properly, which I suspect the case with nearly 3 times the required thrust and liberal application of the most drag enducing parts available.

Also, we all speak english on the forum. Even those of us who don't speak english normally.

But that doesn't explain the 5 hawks and million RCS. Orbital speed is orbital speed. If you're in Low Earth Orbit, your speed set by your orbit, not the number of engines you have. And during re-entry, that speed is set by drag, not by how many engines you have.

Unless you're not using drag properly, which I suspect the case with nearly 3 times the required thrust and liberal application of the most drag enducing parts available.

Also, we all speak english on the forum. Even those of us who don't speak english normally.
Thanks for the advice really, I however I'm still an inexperienced I started playing for 4 months

[QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, post: 94909, membro: 1991"] Hai dato un'occhiata all'USFS? C'è un sacco di consigli e aiuto lì dentro [/ QUOTE]
Sorry My ignorance but what is USFS?