Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I was just about to land my heavy Fuelevator on Mars to attach to my ground station when everything under me on the west side of Olympus Mons just slid right out into space View attachment 22823 View attachment 22821 clearly the Earth is flat or Mars isn’t real or both
Yeah, the game does that sometimes, normally when something is coming close by. I had my launchpad trucks jump themselves several km into Earths atmosphere during one of my re-fuel launches for Insight and the amount of times things have jumped off Mars and Jovian moons at random and thrown themselves clear of the Solar System.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yeah, the game does that sometimes, normally when something is coming close by. I had my launchpad trucks jump themselves several km into Earths atmosphere during one of my re-fuel launches for Insight and the amount of times things have jumped off Mars and Jovian moons at random and thrown themselves clear of the Solar System.
Strangely, I remember I had that bug with 1.35 (it even ruined several of my RATS attempts), but not under 1.4... :rolleyes:

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Strangely, I remember I had that bug with 1.35 (it even ruined several of my RATS attempts), but not under 1.4... :rolleyes:
Yeah, I've got loads of footage of things just fucking off. My rovers on Ganymede regularly shot off whenever I brought a fresh one in, an (unpowered) radar dish I left on Mars disappeared on an out of the system trajectory, never to be seen again.
When I was filming the landing for Excalibers first missions, the launch system kept exploding and scattering all over the place as I got close in freefall.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
*Flatearther mode ON*:

The Earth has to be flat cause we can stand on Its surface. If Its round, people in Australia will just fall to Space.

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered
The gravity from the core though
Flat Earther doesn't believe in gravity. They believe there's a force, always accelerating the flat Earth. That's not true lol. How can something have enough energy and fuel to push the whole planet for 4.6 billion years?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Flat Earther doesn't believe in gravity. They believe there's a force, always accelerating the flat Earth. That's not true lol. How can something have enough energy and fuel to push the whole planet for 4.6 billion years?
It's called the Universal Force. And acts upon all objects in the universe

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
*Flatearther mode OFF*:

How do flatearthers explain that the other planets are spheric if the Earth is Flat?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hold on, I thought according to them rockets don't work in space? According to their logic, the rocket engine's performance should exponentially decrease the higher they go.

So...… how do they get to space?
I'm not sure. And the last flat earther to build a rocket failed not just in the construction, but bottled it very shortly after take off and didn't get high enough

Hey I know! We'll kidnap Gustav and get him to build a massive cannon and shoot them into space. If they ask for a CDHS, CAM, EPS or COM, just tell them to use their stupid smartphones. If they ask for an ADCS, just throw them a fire extinguisher.

If they're somehow worried about micro meteorites, throw them a frying pan, so they can play orbital ping pong.