(FOR MOD MAKERS) Mod Author Portal

nim

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have recently reworked my whole codebase for an API and Application. I will go into more detail about the structure later possibly in another post.

The website Mod Author Portal is finished and mod makers can manage their mods, versions, files, and dependencies.

Viewing/Adding/Updating/Deleting Mods, Versions, Dependencies, and Files all from a single site.

Currently, the "Public" API is out and a ui for installing mods is being worked on.

Note: the Login System does have security procedures. But as always do NOT use a password you use on any other site.

1683726097064.png

1683726132258.png

1683726168950.png

Last edited:

nim

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have migrated some of your mods from the last database so you might want to contact me about those before you add them: Brioche, pixelgaming579, PicoSpace, Altaïr, N2O4, Cucumber Space, StarMods/NeptuneSky, VTplayz, sfsupgrades, Invintex.

nim

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
DEV UPDATE:

Most features are done the significant one is implementing the UI for dependencies.
Feedback of missing core features that i might have missed would be helpful.

VTplayz

Modder
Registered
I have some problem with the font color
1712389219389.png

when i highlight it, i can still see it 1712389258330.png

but I dont know whats i needed to insert to the Mod ID section.
please add some kind of instruction.

further more i found a random text box(under the release date text box) that have no title

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yeah, I have the same problem with the font color...

For the different fields, here is a screenshot showing the description of each field:
ModPortalInterface.png

In particular, the large box is for the mod description, as you were asking.

For the Mod ID, I suppose it's meant to be a unique identifier to which your mod will be linked internally. You can choose it freely, that's what I did, it worked fine.
Here is an example with my mod list if you wish to see how I did it:
ModList_portal.png