For those who REALLY think large scale planet packs

§PaCëØddît¥

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hey, Can you post some pictures about that? Thanks.
You can't see the pictures yourself? You don't have to download the app just click on (read full article) in the upper right hand corner to see everything. The video "A flight through the universe" is pretty neat by itself but your wish is my command :p. Here's a few examples:
Screenshot_20221122-164125.png

Screenshot_20221122-164132.png

Edited to correct punctuation

§PaCëØddît¥

Man on the Moon
Registered
Brain Cells Grown in Lab Have Learned to Play Video Game

Shutterstock
Australian researchers say they've grown brain cells in a lab that have learned to play the vintage video game Pong. The "mini-brains" they created can sense and respond to their environment. Dr. Brett Kagan said his team had created the first "sentient" brain grown in a lab. "We could find no better term to describe the device," he said. "It is able to take in information from an external source, process it, and then respond to it in real-time."

In the experiment, researchers grew human brain cells from stem cells and mouse embryos into a mini-brain consisting of 800,000 cells. They connected the mini-brain to Pong via electrodes that indicated which side the ball was on and how far from the paddle it was. Upon "viewing" the video game, the cells produced electrical activity, said the scientists, who gave the cells feedback on whether they were hitting the ball or not.
Admin please move this to "You just thought you were paranoid" my bad:(o_O:rolleyes:

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You can't see the pictures yourself? You don't have to download the app just click on (read full article) in the upper right hand corner to see everything. The video "A flight through the universe" is pretty neat by itself but your wish is my command :p. Here's a few examples: View attachment 93435

View attachment 93436
Edited to correct punctuation
Pictures are there so that others know what is it.
No probs