Forceless docking ports! (Incompatible with latest release)

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Latest compatible SFS version for this pack (all posts) : 1.5.7.2

Have you ever been undocking your craft when the magnetic force brings the craft together before you can use RCS? Fear no more these will solve all of those troubles! the bottom are blue to distinguish from the stock docking ports
Here is the link to download it, instructions on how to install are on the readme.md which is the second link down.
Release First release! · idkgeek/forceless-docking-port (github.com)
forceless-docking-port/README.md at main · idkgeek/forceless-docking-port (github.com)

Attachments

Last edited:

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Have you ever been undocking your craft when the magnetic force brings the craft together before you can use RCS? Fear no more these will solve all of those troubles! the bottom are blue to distinguish from the stock docking ports
Here is the link to download it, instructions on how to install are on the readme.md which is the second link down.
Release First release! · idkgeek/forceless-docking-port (github.com)
forceless-docking-port/README.md at main · idkgeek/forceless-docking-port (github.com)
Any feedback is very much appreciated!

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
A new update with different colors/ shapes, not all of them are forceless now...Quite the opposite!
The new link is here, this is the permanent new link i will mention if/when i make another update, I'd love to hear feedback on this any bugs just post here.
idkgeek/forceless-docking-port (github.com)
1658683919859.png

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
The new update has made this mod redundant so there will be no more updates for these custom parts. However, there are several things that I'm working on, no guarantees but don't be surprised if there are more ambitious things with my input!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
The new update has made this mod redundant so there will be no more updates for these custom parts. However, there are several things that I'm working on, no guarantees but don't be surprised if there are more ambitious things with my input!
So it's compatible with up to 1.5.7.2? Just checking, for the note at the top intended to reduce confusion. You can edit the note yourself if you wish. :)This applies to all your other threads as well.

Last edited:

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
It that the one where .pack files were added? if so yes

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Yes that is what the message from 3 months ago says. It still stands and probably will for the rest of the game's life. One day in the future I might start modding again but frankly I don't have the time and I have no motive to try and find the time. Since there are so many great modders out there making almost all of what I could possibly wish for and the rest leads to many wasted hours spent getting nowwhere. I continue to love the game and enjoy other's mods! :)

Last edited: