Free version Falcon 9 with crew dragon of sfs ralph its not mine

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Change the second stage engine. Frontier is better for vacuum of space.

Also both of the hawk engines on second stage aren't needed. If u need to make an orbit u can use only 1 engine. Plus the 1 engine can still fly by its own. U can remove the other hawk to reduce weight

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I

Don't have expansion parts when I will get it I still won't use them on this account Bcuz I want to help ppl with no expansion parts so they can be cool as others
Well this explains it. Still looks good.
“the falcon nine is owned by me” hes even just said the F9 is his. In fact you responded to that very post.
I

Don't have expansion parts when I will get it I still won't use them on this account Bcuz I want to help ppl with no expansion parts so they can be cool as others
:cool:

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
“the falcon nine is owned by me” hes even just said the F9 is his. In fact you responded to that very post.
That's not what the chicken meant.

You told the guy to use a Frontier, and the chicken told you to look at the title, so you notice the title says "FREE VERSION", which means No DLC, which means No Frontier. :rolleyes:

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
That's not what the chicken meant.

You told the guy to use a Frontier, and the chicken told you to look at the title, so you notice the title says "FREE VERSION", which means No DLC, which means No Frontier. :rolleyes:
If there was a facepalm emoji, that’s what I would be using.

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
You could use a Valiant…