FSI's Info Overload Mod

ig I could, I already use/get all of those values (drag force, density and velocity), but the value would change as your rocket rotates relative to prograde.
i calculated S coefficient experimentally for most of the parts but when a fairing covers another part lets say a nose cone, S for nose cone changes and all my effort becomes trash. Can you help me about this or is it way more complicated than a few sentence of explanation?

ig I could, I already use/get all of those values (drag force, density and velocity), but the value would change as your rocket rotates relative to prograde.
or if the mod shows the coefficient, i'll download it right now. I need this, because i'm working on a simulation program using matlab to design multi-stage rockets that can travel interplanetary and come back to base. Right now, the rocket that program provides you can carry your payload from ground to any orbit you want. Altair gave me some information about finding delta-V so i hope i'll achieve it but drag force is another problem. Big part covering other parts situation is really boring. By the way, you said that S would change as rocket rotates. I'm aware of it but as i said, rocket flies vertically until it passes atmosphere. I programmed the simulation accordingly

pixelgaming579

Modder
Registered
i calculated S coefficient experimentally for most of the parts but when a fairing covers another part lets say a nose cone, S for nose cone changes and all my effort becomes trash. Can you help me about this or is it way more complicated than a few sentence of explanation?
I can (probably quite easily) calculate the coefficient, so I'll think about it if I ever get around to updating this mod.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
help it doesn't show up in my mod menu i have installed UItools but still does not work im on v1.5.8.5 pls help
The answer is in the question: v1.5.8.5 is a very old version, why don't you keep your game up-to-date?

help please, I downloaded the dll and placed it in mods folder, but when I open the games and look in mods, the mod does not show up and instead, there are 2 UI tools mods visible

( I also have UI tools)

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
help please, I downloaded the dll and placed it in mods folder, but when I open the games and look in mods, the mod does not show up and instead, there are 2 UI tools mods visible

( I also have UI tools)
I believe UITools has had this bug for a long time. I think stef added it to the game in an update but not sure if that’s correct.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend

( I also have UI tools)
Hello,

It's a rare bug that happens sometimes. Can you please try to apply this fix?
Screenshot_20240213_184012_Chrome.jpg