Open Fuel tanks

Hey all, I have just installed this app on my Android and I love it. I have built a space station partially out of white fuel cells. The problem is that the fuel gauges on the left side go up the whole screen. Is there a way to hide these? It's making docking more and more difficult. Thanks!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Welcome to the forum dude.

There isn't any way of hiding the UI in game. You're stuck with working around it, scrolling slightly or making your station with less single fuel tanks

Hey all, I have just installed this app on my Android and I love it. I have built a space station partially out of white fuel cells. The problem is that the fuel gauges on the left side go up the whole screen. Is there a way to hide these? It's making docking more and more difficult. Thanks!
Apart from combining tanks in design, try and incorporate welded fairings when you can instead of tanks

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It actually really helps in detailing builds if you avoid adding unnecessary tanks anyways.

While we’re at it;
I’m not sure but I gather capacity of tanks is a massive lag factor in space stations as each tank collection has its own fuel level and so avoid using lots of little tanks like that

T

TtTOtW

While we’re at it;
I’m not sure but I gather capacity of tanks is a massive lag factor in space stations as each tank collection has its own fuel level and so avoid using lots of little tanks like that
It certainly is, but nothing resembling structural parts.

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Let me guess, you de-docked one of the solar modules at the end, switched to it and re-docked?
Works fine for photo ops, but a hassle to do every time you open the game...
But he only wanted to watch his Space station perfectly.

If the docking became harder.
So rotate your screen and play.