Fusion 360

Aiden

Registered
Hey. Ive got a slight problem and i really need help. I need to design and make a product on fusion 360.. but my laptop is too slow. Not saying this in a cheeky manor but could anyone/can anyone follow instructions and make me a 3d model from my drawings. I will respect whoever a lot more if you can help me. Even ig its a simple design.
Msg me if you can and ill describe the idea
Thanks.

T

TtTOtW

Hey. Ive got a slight problem and i really need help. I need to design and make a product on fusion 360.. but my laptop is too slow. Not saying this in a cheeky manor but could anyone/can anyone follow instructions and make me a 3d model from my drawings. I will respect whoever a lot more if you can help me. Even ig its a simple design.
Thanks.
I can try tomorrow.

Thanks.
Fusion 360 is bloody slow. I recommend you to buy Creo 3.0 or Solidworks.