Gemini-Titan II and Atlas-Agena-D combo

MECO

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
The blueprint contains both the Gemini-Titan II rocket along with the modified Atlas booster that contains the Gemini Agena Target Vehicle (GATV) used in first ever docking in space (performed during Gemini 8). My goal was mimic both Gemini 8 and Gemini 10 missions with the blueprint which is: 1) Launch Atlas and put Gemini 8 GATV in orbit. 2) Go back to launch pad and launch Titan and dock Gemini capsule with the GATV, undock and return capsule to Earth. 3) Put the Gemini 8 GATV in a higher orbit and park it there for upcoming Gemini 10. 4) Use the blueprint again to launch another Atlas to put the Gemini 10 GATV into a low orbit. 5) Launch Titan and dock Gemini 10 capsule to the low-orbit Gemini 10 GATV. 6) Use the Gemini 10 GATV engines while capsule docked to send the Gemini 10 up to meet the Gemini 8 GATV in the high orbit and undock and dock with it. 7) Finally, undock and return to the Earth.

Attachments

MECO

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
You’ll notice if you fly the capsule I don’t have it setup to disconnect the lower white portion containing the RCS by hitting the play button. Why? Because I kept accidentally disconnecting before I used its thrusters to slow me so I could return to Earth. Thus, I kept getting stuck in space. Lol. So, unless you change that, you’ll have to manually tap the silver separator to detach from capsule when ready for reentry. Either way, I hope you like the builds.

MECO

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I downloaded the file and found it in downloads. Can anyone tell me how to move it to the blueprints folder? I’m on iOS.
In Spaceflight Simulator, create a dummy blueprint and save it with a name of your choice so it’ll generate a new blueprint folder to overwrite its contents with this one. On the iPhone, go ti Files > Downloads, select the this blueprint file, but continue to hold down on the file until some options pop up. Select Move > Browse > On My iPhone > select SpaceflightSimulator > Saving > Blueprints > select the blueprint folder you named where want to save it. It should allow you to overwrite the dummy one.

In Spaceflight Simulator, create a dummy blueprint and save it with a name of your choice so it’ll generate a new blueprint folder to overwrite its contents with this one. On the iPhone, go ti Files > Downloads, select the this blueprint file, but continue to hold down on the file until some options pop up. Select Move > Browse > On My iPhone > select SpaceflightSimulator > Saving > Blueprints > select the blueprint folder you named where want to save it. It should allow you to overwrite the dummy one.
Thank you!