Give me your payload and I will launch them to their destination

zackhere

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
So this is the payload?
View attachment 117301

Barely 2 kilotons in 50km×50km Moon orbit, sounds reasonable to me.
View attachment 117293

Let's launch that beast! To LEO first...
View attachment 117294 View attachment 117295 View attachment 117296 View attachment 117297

Then to the Moon:
View attachment 117298 View attachment 117299

View attachment 117300
Mission accomplished :cool:

He plays with the mobile version, so no mods for him :confused:
"Sounds reasonable"
makes sense

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Mine can send (probably a bit more) than 5 kilotons to low earth orbit, how much can the SSSSSLS send to LEO?
I'll check that tomorrow. I know it can send 3600 tons (which corresponded to a full build space filled with tanks at that time) with spare fuel, but probably not 5000.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Mine can send (probably a bit more) than 5 kilotons to low earth orbit, how much can the SSSSSLS send to LEO?
Ok I tried with 5ktons, as I expected this is a fail:
Spaceflight Simulator_2024-04-16-08-06-46.jpg Spaceflight Simulator_2024-04-16-08-08-38.jpg Spaceflight Simulator_2024-04-16-08-11-22.jpg

With 4500 tons I can reach orbit with 5%of spare fuel though:
Spaceflight Simulator_2024-04-16-08-20-30.jpg

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Well it's not too far off topic, we were talking about lauching big payloads to orbit when there was a request to send a big payload to the moon. It's natural of threads on the forum (and converstions in general, whether it be on the forum, discord or real life) to deviate off topic a bit.

Ayansh Kothari

Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Well it's not too far off topic, we were talking about lauching big payloads to orbit when there was a request to send a big payload to the moon. It's natural of threads on the forum (and converstions in general, whether it be on the forum, discord or real life) to deviate off topic a bit.
Okay but I rarely start rambling about something else

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Okay but I rarely start rambling about something else
Have you never been in a conversation where the topic you finish on is completely unrelated to the topic you start with? Like during a long car ride or meal with friends?

Ayansh Kothari

Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Have you never been in a conversation where the topic you finish on is completely unrelated to the topic you start with? Like during a long car ride or meal with friends?
Yes It has happened to this thread

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ok, back on topic now please. We will respect your thread Ayansh Kothari but please also show some tolerance. It occasionally happens to everyone to be punctually off-topic, which is why I tolerate it to a degree. Otherwise as a moderator I would constantly spam "Back on topic", and I suppose it's not what people want...

Ayansh Kothari

Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Why does everyone not see the example because just copy the example and then just change the bp