Goodbye, and thank you

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Hi all,

I've been a part of this forum for over 2 years. I have had the most amazing time here. All the members here have been the best - and I am amazed by what you all can do. This is a long overdue goodbye.

The reason I am leaving is that I am way too busy to stay here. Online school is extremely annoying, and I have way too many things to do with school. I've lost my interest in SFS, but not the people here. I've been way too inactive for way too long. I would like to thank so many people, but I would like to thank two in particular.

Altaïr you've been one of the nicest, and smartest people I've met in my time here. You've shown all the amazing things you can do, and I could always trust you with an opinion when I needed it the most. In the mod team, you've been a reliable and nice figure that never disappoints.

TtTOtW you've come to be the most trusted person I've had on the forum. Whenever I told you something, I knew you could keep it on the down low. I remember in 2018, you basically help me start my time on the forum, and then later, hired me to the moderator team.

To all the moderators, you've been an amazing team to be with and I've enjoyed your company for the past 1 and a half years.

To all the engineers and creatives (Horus and Cosmo), you guys are the brains of the forums, don't stop. I never got up to your level, but I've been amazed every time I saw one of your cool threads.

And to all the people I've met through the forums, thank you. You've made my time here an absolute blast and I loved it.

Maybe I'll see you guys again but for now I'll go back to my studies and sometimes hanging out on Discord to play other games. If you would like you could shoot me a friend request at MrApples#2555 if you would like to keep in touch.

Gecko Gekkota please remove my moderator permissions.

This will likely be my last message on the forums, I probably won't stick around to see what's going on.

For now, goodbye, and thank you.

T

TtTOtW

You were one of the publicly unsung heroes of the Solar Empire. But behind the scenes you were always among the first in line to be asked to participate. We would never have grown as much as we did over time without your help, and we became a giant on the shoulders of a select few, one of them being you. We'll miss you, we'll certainly remember you, and you are welcome here any day ever. Bananas, you have helped shape those close to you, the first of whom is me. Thank you.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hi all,

I've been a part of this forum for over 2 years. I have had the most amazing time here. All the members here have been the best - and I am amazed by what you all can do. This is a long overdue goodbye.

The reason I am leaving is that I am way too busy to stay here. Online school is extremely annoying, and I have way too many things to do with school. I've lost my interest in SFS, but not the people here. I've been way too inactive for way too long. I would like to thank so many people, but I would like to thank two in particular.

Altaïr you've been one of the nicest, and smartest people I've met in my time here. You've shown all the amazing things you can do, and I could always trust you with an opinion when I needed it the most. In the mod team, you've been a reliable and nice figure that never disappoints.

TtTOtW you've come to be the most trusted person I've had on the forum. Whenever I told you something, I knew you could keep it on the down low. I remember in 2018, you basically help me start my time on the forum, and then later, hired me to the moderator team.

To all the moderators, you've been an amazing team to be with and I've enjoyed your company for the past 1 and a half years.

To all the engineers and creatives (Horus and Cosmo), you guys are the brains of the forums, don't stop. I never got up to your level, but I've been amazed every time I saw one of your cool threads.

And to all the people I've met through the forums, thank you. You've made my time here an absolute blast and I loved it.

Maybe I'll see you guys again but for now I'll go back to my studies and sometimes hanging out on Discord to play other games. If you would like you could shoot me a friend request at MrApples#2555 if you would like to keep in touch.

This will likely be my last message on the forums, I probably won't stick around to see what's going on.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Hi all,

I can’t think of anything deep and meaningful to say as TtTOtW has, but I wish you the best wherever life takes you. It’ll be strange be on the forum without you. All the best, 4KidsOneCamera!

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hi all,

Although you are not familiar with me, but I know you are one of the best member in here.
I'll miss you:), it is good to have you here! I can't imagine what will be like without you

Last edited:

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Well, that's a god damn shame man.

Understandable, as live moves on. But a god damn shame.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hi all,

Bananas, I know we weren’t as close as you were with TT or Altaïr, but still, I want to tell you that I really sorry to see you leaving. We’ll miss you that’s for sure. Go, focus on your school and remember that you are ALWAYS welcome to return anytime. Even if is just a little passing by.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Hi all,

Thank you for your services Bananas
TT has said how invaluable you've been, and I agree. You were a crucial member of the SE back when.
I'll take off your mod badge, but i'd again like to thank you

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's been a pleasure Bananas. You were one of the best members, and a thrustworthy one. Of course, real life considerations are more important in the end, but this forum won't forget you, and you will always be welcome once you get more time and if you're willing to play SFS again. I wish you the best for your studies, and for your life in general.

Cheers Bananas :)

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hi all,

Auf wiedersehen mate! even thou i'm a guest back in 2018 :):)

Go forward!! it seems like years since it's been clear,
Its alright!! :):)