Goodbye (for now)

E

Earlmilly1

I regret to inform you that I will not be here.
2 things though:
·I WILL be back
·I may be on a little

The most I could be gone for is ~90 days, maybe less.
You may see me online for short periods, update my profile, or respond to the occasional thread.
Not much though. Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming!
I will be on a little. Sry. See you around!
- Earlmilly1 -

E

Earlmilly1

So I will be on maybe once every 1-2 weeks. I will probably be fully back in ~90 days. I will give updates and say hello every once in a while.
Cya guys.

E

Earlmilly1

I will miss everyone on this forum. I will say hi and check in every so often. Get caught up.
Anyway, I will miss you too. :(

E

Earlmilly1

Yeah. mainly travel& summer camps, (0vernight mainly) so im pretty packed but i can talk
ill keep in touch!

E

Earlmilly1

ya but long and you miss family cuz u cant see them. well for overnight anyway.
oh yeah... the worst part is........
No SFS NoOoOOOoooOo00!!!!11

T

TtTOtW

You know, in South Africa we don't have summer camp. We just have school. Holidays are 2-6 weeks depending on the time of year. Things used to be nicer when I was at school last century. We had a 2 week camp in primary school and again in high school. Unforgettable experience. Will tell some stories of it later.

E

Earlmilly1

Lol thats impressive.

and ya camp is fun. People come from all over the world to go.

T

TtTOtW

And in 1987 Lego still made sense to me, lol. Lego then was like SFS now. Without imagination, you're limited to what you have plus your building sense. But if you have just a little creativity in you, it's like the universe itself has invited you to come play.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
And in 1987 Lego still made sense to me, lol. Lego then was like SFS now. Without imagination, you're limited to what you have plus your building sense. But if you have just a little creativity in you, it's like the universe itself has invited you to come play.
Agreed i still have legos but usually i just make Mocs i starting one on a falcon 9

E

Earlmilly1

Well, it's almost midnight, and i need some sleep.
I can talk tomorrow. And a little bit the next day. But idk.
See ya!

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Ya
You say MOCs. Back then we simply built :) no fancy terms, lol. Just endless fun and adventure.
I know but sadly i fall under millenial and worst yet we use fancy words for dumb stuff rather using a simple word that will give the same effect for that thing