Goodbye

Pheonix A

Moon Maker
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
So, I have posted this to say one final goodbye to all of you. 2 days ago, My grandmother and grandfather passed away. It didn't really impact me much on the first day because of the suddenness, but it has started to show affects now. I have a bit of depression, not going out of my room, etc.

I don't think I can continue this any longer, So I am leaving this website. It was fun while it lasted, but all things come to an end.

Anyways, I said a bit to much. That's it for now, I thank all of you, especially Altaïr, UN Cosmo Navy, Lemniscate Biscuit. You all were friendly to me, I appreciate that.

That's it, we may or may not meet again. Till then,

GOODBYE

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I'm truly sorry to hear that. :(
I can understand your choice, I hope you will soon get better, and remember that you will always be welcome if you wish to come back.
Best wishes.

Pheonix A

Moon Maker
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I'm truly sorry to hear that. :(
I can understand your choice, I hope you will soon get better, and remember that you will always be welcome if you wish to come back.
Best wishes.
Thanks! I wish you luck in whatever you do!

I’m very sorry for your loss Pheonix A, I know this is a trying time in your life and I do hope you find the strength get through your the struggles of loss. My support prayers goes out to you and loved ones.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
So, I have posted this to say one final goodbye to all of you. 2 days ago, My grandmother and grandfather passed away. It didn't really impact me much on the first day because of the suddenness, but it has started to show affects now. I have a bit of depression, not going out of my room, etc.

I don't think I can continue this any longer, So I am leaving this website. It was fun while it lasted, but all things come to an end.

Anyways, I said a bit to much. That's it for now, I thank all of you, especially Altaïr, UN Cosmo Navy, Lemniscate Biscuit. You all were friendly to me, I appreciate that.

GOODBYE
I am very sorry in your loss Pheonix, wish you have a safe and peaceful life:)

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

GOODBYE
I'm very sorry for your loss, I can't even pretend to know how horrible that is.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

GOODBYE
i am so so sorry for your loss, i wouldn’t be able to even fathom what that would be like. Safe journeys, i wish you well.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023

GOODBYE
That is truly heartbreaking. Very sorry for your loss. :(

Dahzito

Amateur Astronomer / Future Astrophysicist
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Goodbye, you will definitely be missed.:(
Also sorry for your loss and hope the things get better.

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered

GOODBYE
I am very sorry and I myself have had this happen to me too. I wish you good luck in all you do. Farewell and I hope you may return one day.

Prox_xima

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered

GOODBYE
I'm so sorry for your loss and hope you feel more at peace in due time. May they live on in your memories and continue enrich your life with the wisdom they've shared. Our hearts go out to you in welcoming and understanding.

And if you stay sad sad, remember to just go outside for a while now and then and talk to those you trust. From personal experience that can help sometimes. Hope you feel better soon buddy