Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Their are no specific steps to make a simple rocket. But you have to be a little careful while making a replica.

Firstly I go to the wiki page of the rocket to look at its size and then I make changes according to the engines I am using for example, I made it with half the original size. But first it looks very simple
Screenshot_2020-07-18-08-17-19-088_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Then I take a screenshot of the real rocket and keeping it at recent tab I start adding decorative things step by step. So I shift to three apps the game, gallery and the editor consecutively.
Screenshot_2020-07-18-08-18-46-094_com.android.systemui.jpg

It's time consuming when you are making a detailed one. The most time consuming were those letters. Building the rest of the rocket took me almost 1 hour but making those letters took almost 3 hr.

Their are no specific steps to make a simple rocket. But you have to be a little careful while making a replica.

Firstly I go to the wiki page of the rocket to look at its size and then I make changes according to the engines I am using for example, I made it with half the original size. But first it looks very simple
View attachment 41973

Then I take a screenshot of the real rocket and keeping it at recent tab I start adding decorative things step by step. So I shift to three apps the game, gallery and the editor consecutively.
View attachment 41974

It's time consuming when you are making a detailed one. The most time consuming were those letters. Building the rest of the rocket took me almost 1 hour but making those letters took almost 3 hr.
I still don't understand :)

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I still don't understand :)
Ok look,
Building a rocket depends whether it's a replica or just a simple mission rocket.
Firstly tell me what kind of rocket you wanna build