Habitation Modules

Moderator note: Latest compatible SFS version for this pack : 1.5.7.2
See here for ported version: Habitation Modules

This adds three new textures to the game, A door hatch, a window module and a greenhouse module. They work best on eight wide parts and will have to be rotated into landscape.

How to install
You need to have Cucumber Space's texture loader installed fist which can be found on the previous page, then drag and drop the three folders into the relative folder, and thats it! Open up the game and you should have these textures imported in!

Enjoy
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe try adding something like the one with the plants but instead add maybe 1 or a few astronauts walking around in either spacewalk gear or something like lets say the SpaceX launch gear

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
What folder should I move it to if I were to get this? I’m not sure, but this definitely looks like a good pack.
Unforrunately it won't be compatible, the mod needs to be ported by its author. Regarding your question about where to install it, please read this thread, it explains it all.

VTplayz

Modder
Registered
Since this texture is outdated I ported it:
And it's work fine, I tested it and remember to use build-in texture loader
If there is copyright or something I some how will put it down (I don't know how to delete post - please help)

This adds three new textures to the game, A door hatch, a window module and a greenhouse module. They work best on eight wide parts and will have to be rotated into landscape.
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: