Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You're about 1 day early
When you reply before checking the data.

She's 10 hours ahead of us. It's the 31st where she is, and quite deep into as well

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
When you reply before checking the data.

She's 10 hours ahead of us. It's the 31st where she is, and quite deep into as well
The 31st isn’t New Year’s however...

Anyways, no hurt in celebrating now!

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Welp hours ahead but celebrating one rotation of earth to sun :p :p

I can hear firecrackers explosion here :p :p

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yye
a new year’s thread

I’m going to do what I did last year and make mac and cheese in the middle of the night

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Yye
a new year’s thread

I’m going to do what I did last year and make mac and cheese in the middle of the night
Important to be sure you are the first to make mac and cheese for 2021.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Welp hours ahead but celebrating one rotation of earth to sun :p:p

I can hear firecrackers explosion here :p:p
At night I can see thousands of drones flying in the night sky:p:p

Last edited:

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Really, was that what you did last year?
Yeah. My shortly afterwards ex-girlfriend was abroad so I had time and an 'opened a few days prior' bottle of port to kill. I'm not a huge auld lang syme fan and hate pointless annual parties more than I despise 90lb catgirls in miniskirts trying to be serious whilst holding rifles.

Lmao
Do it for Saga of Tanya the Evil this year :p
Yay Horus, go to WW1 this time
I was gonna say 'who!?'. But instead did a quick Youtube search. And No. No. Oh god, please, god no. NO.

Don't let me near that shit.

Not whilst there is not one, but two bottles of Taylors reserve 5 ft away from me. I lasted...maybe... a few seconds into the trailer before her bolt action rifle started glowing and she fired from a hovering position before I closed the window.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Yeah. My shortly afterwards ex-girlfriend was abroad so I had time and an 'opened a few days prior' bottle of port to kill. I'm not a huge auld lang syme fan and hate pointless annual parties more than I despise 90lb catgirls in miniskirts trying to be serious whilst holding rifles.

I was gonna say 'who!?'. But instead did a quick Youtube search. And No. No. Oh god, please, god no. NO.

Not whilst there is not one, but two bottles of Taylors reserve 5 ft away from me. I lasted...maybe... a few seconds into the trailer before her bolt action rifle started glowing and she fired from a hovering position before I closed the window.
LMAO!

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
90lb catgirls in miniskirts trying to be serious whilst holding rifles.
They’re testing alternative means of propulsion. Gun + Catgirl has a pretty good mass ratio.

rifle started glowing and she fired from a hovering position before I closed the window.
Magic. From space crystals and ponies.

You gotta watch it. A few episodes in and that $120 of fancy alcohol will rematerialize out of your face so you can have another go.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
I was gonna say 'who!?'. But instead did a quick Youtube search. And No. No. Oh god, please, god no. No.

XD Lol, well you don’t have to watch the whole damn thing, just the battles themselves, and ignore the magic of course. But for example, the battle for the fiords, the infiltration using the U-Boat, aerial tactics/formations, stuff like that. And I don’t know why, but when I saw that last maneuver they do, bypassing the French lines with the whole German army... I kinda felt they could have done that from the beginning, and end the war in 1914 :p

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
They’re testing alternative means of propulsion. Gun + Catgirl has a pretty good mass ratio
You know, the idea of pushing them into the turbopump of an F-1 engine as a fuel source is actually quite appealing.

From space crystals and ponies
Of course. How else would you explain it.

You gotta watch it. A few episodes in and that $120 of fancy alcohol will rematerialize out of your face so you can have another go
You know, it's been a long time since good port did a facial rematerialisation, but I do remember it tasting nowhere near as good on the way out as it did in the way in.

bypassing the French lines with the whole German army... I kinda felt they could have done that from the beginning, and end the war in 1914
That was the plan at the start. It just didn't work as well in 1914 as it did in 1940.