What do you think of it ?

• Total voters
First, the dimensions:
Super Heavy = 91.2 meters tall
ITS = 76.8 meters tall
Whole rocket = 168 meters tall

Now, the capabilities:

-the rocket has amazing controls, even without RCS it can flip from every sides in a second. RCS are obvious for docking, even if I haven't put a docking port yet.

-It can link nearly every planets of the Solar System without refueling. It cannot be refueled yet because there is no docking port yet.

-his size is perfect for colonization, because we can see it from far away.

Issues:

-It is a fragile rocket: because the rocket is big, we cannot see how much speed it takes. For landing, always look at the speed, it needs to be below 4 m/s.

-As I said before, there is no docking port, so it is unable to connect with other Ships or stations. It is unable to be refueled.

-For colonization, it can only be used for Roleplay, because there is no storage on it yet.

I won't link a bp-file of it yet, because it is still under development.

When I have finished, I will post the bp file.

Now, some screenshots I took of it:

Screenshot_2019-07-26-14-41-27.png
Screenshot_2019-07-26-14-50-57.png
Screenshot_2019-07-26-14-55-32.png
Screenshot_2019-07-26-15-00-58.png

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
First, the dimensions:
Super Heavy = 91.2 meters tall
ITS = 76.8 meters tall
Whole rocket = 168 meters tall

Now, the capabilities:

-the rocket has amazing controls, even without RCS it can flip from every sides in a second. RCS are obvious for docking, even if I haven't put a docking port yet.

-It can link nearly every planets of the Solar System without refueling. It cannot be refueled yet because there is no docking port yet.

-his size is perfect for colonization, because we can see it from far away.

Issues:

-It is a fragile rocket: because the rocket is big, we cannot see how much speed it takes. For landing, always look at the speed, it needs to be below 4 m/s.

-As I said before, there is no docking port, so it is unable to connect with other Ships or stations. It is unable to be refueled.

-For colonization, it can only be used for Roleplay, because there is no storage on it yet.

I won't link a bp-file of it yet, because it is still under development.

When I have finished, I will post the bp file.

Now, some screenshots I took of it:

View attachment 24028 View attachment 24029 View attachment 24030 View attachment 24032
Are you making the first stage as well?

T

TtTOtW

In game, 1m is 2 blocks. So without trying to spoil the awesome build, those dimensions are incorrect.

That said, it looks great, and is a really good piece of engineering. The ITS is between 28 and 29m somewhere. I don't know about the LV because I haven't seen it.

In game, 1m is 2 blocks. So without trying to spoil the awesome build, those dimensions are incorrect.

That said, it looks great, and is a really good piece of engineering. The ITS is between 28 and 29m somewhere. I don't know about the LV because I haven't seen it.
I know the directions are incorrect, but I wanted to build a huge rocket. So I did a huge ITS.