Hello all!

Been paying SFS since July, when I went looking for a Kerbal- like program. I've got about 60 hours in now, and it's a great game. Managed top get probes either in orbit of and/or on all the planets from Mercury to Jupiter with just the free parts, but now that I've bought the expansions and gotten the hang of on- orbit construction, I've graduated to a space station and a full- up ship.
Still thinking of a name for the station, but all the tugs and CRVs are named for Astronauts:
Polish_20200906_133047700.jpg

My ship the, Christopher Columbus, has already visited the Moon ("... land a man on the Moon and return him safely to the Earth..."), and after refueling, a revision of the lander design, a new rover and a new CRV, it's now off to Mars:
Polish_20200906_180532820.jpg

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Been paying SFS since July, when I went looking for a Kerbal- like program. I've got about 60 hours in now, and it's a great game. Managed top get probes either in orbit of and/or on all the planets from Mercury to Jupiter with just the free parts, but now that I've bought the expansions and gotten the hang of on- orbit construction, I've graduated to a space station and a full- up ship.
Still thinking of a name for the station, but all the tugs and CRVs are named for Astronauts:
View attachment 45066

My ship the, Christopher Columbus, has already visited the Moon ("... land a man on the Moon and return him safely to the Earth..."), and after refueling, a revision of the lander design, a new rover and a new CRV, it's now off to Mars: View attachment 45068
Hi!! Skyfire77!!
Welcome To SFS Forum!!
Nice names for your space station modules!! :D :D :D