Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
There's probably an error in your code and it broke something. It happens regularly when you're in the process of developing. Believe me, a lot of funny things happened to me too.

Without even knowing what you are trying to mod I can't help at all, but here are a few methods to debug by yourself:
- comment out some lines of code and retry. That way you can find what part of the code causes the error.
- Logs! Logs are the best friend of a developer. You'll probably have to write your own log function though.

Not having access to a debugger doesn't help obviously, but with patience and method you should be able to progress.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Oh, I just realised that you were talking about a planet pack, not a mod. Mods and planet packs are different things!

Apparently one of your planets has a problem. You can try removing the planets from your pack one by one and restart the game each time, until the error disappears. This will tell you which planet file is breaking your game.

Then to fix it, start reading the error message :)

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Oh, I just realised that you were talking about a planet pack, not a mod. Mods and planet packs are different things!

Apparently one of your planets has a problem. You can try removing the planets from your pack one by one and restart the game each time, until the error disappears. This will tell you which planet file is breaking your game.

Then to fix it, start reading the error message :)
I am making an sfs mod and i test it and it says cant ugh just look at the picture and also i can not see the orbits of everything