Help!

Ok, so backstory I was in the off-topic chat and me and Mars TM was messing around and well we was joking as someone wanted to join and I said eh I'll take his IP (as a joke) which I had no intention of doing. so Mars TM said you cant do that on discord so me being stupid and naive sent a link of an IP grabber with the last letter of the IP grabber link taken off to make sure no one accidentally clicks it as well I do not own the tracker for the link meaning even if the link continued to work I still couldnt acces any IP's. so then I got banned. The bot said the ban is not appealable which I took as an automated message and well I was hoping one of the staff members can take pity on me (please) as I really loved that discord server and was always happy to help someone out or send images of my works so I would like to know if there is a small chance if a staff member i could provide a however many page essay on how sorry I am for going too far on a joke . I will sign in a ban appeal if someone confirms there is a chance I can get unbanned if not I will accept my punishment and continue to leave the forums alone.

If it helps my chance I am 13 and can prove it with as many images as needed please can I be given the chance to be unbanned as that server was the only server I actively take part in and wished o help as much as possible with

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend