Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I'm a Sfs amateur and wanted to ask if you have some tips for this forum and SFS...
What kind of tips are you after?

There's a lot of knowledge and experience here if you have a search around and feel free to ask if there's something specific you can't find.

A good spot to start would be here as a centralised knowledge base for SFS we've been putting together

Nogens

Registered
What kind of tips are you after?

There's a lot of knowledge and experience here if you have a search around and feel free to ask if there's something specific you can't find.

A good spot to start would be hereas a centralised knowledge base for SFS we've been putting together
Thx

I'm not searching for something specific...

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Well, feel free to stick around. :)
I'm sure you'll have fun.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Tony, mon français est terrible, mais je suis décent de voir l'intention et mon google translate est sacrément bon. Vous ne savez pas où j'ai été impoli ou peu accueillant là-bas? Ou est-ce juste une chose générale que vous avez envers moi?

[my french is terrible, but I'm decent at seeing intent and my google translate is pretty damn good.
Not sure where I was rude or unwelcoming there? Or is this just a general thing you've got towards me?]

Tony

Registered
I have nothing against you you have great knowledge that I do not have. And I respect you. Google's distorted
translation. Sorry.
For the French language great. + ;-)

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I wouldn't say Horus lupercal is obnoxious but I understand why someone would think that. It can be quite daunting when people have knowledge far beyond your own. You might get a similar feeling from a lot of people on the forums , i know I did but you can learn alot from them. I've not been here long either but I'm sure if your into nerdy / geeky stuff , you should enjoy it here. :)

T

TtTOtW

I wouldn't say Horus lupercal is obnoxious but I understand why someone would think that. It can be quite daunting when people have knowledge far beyond your own. You might get a similar feeling from a lot of people on the forums , i know I did but you can learn alot from them. I've not been here long either but I'm sure if your into nerdy / geeky stuff , you should enjoy it here. :)
Let the youngens see how the old goats put hoof stamps on one another :p jk

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Don't worry Horus, I think there's a misunderstatement due to an approximative translation. You can't be seriously called obnoxious. I know Tony has some respect for you :)

T

TtTOtW

And so they proceeded to the tunnel that joined them after so long. They placed their charges. Their ignitors. Their trigger wires. They put them at one another's entrances. Then, laughing maniacally in one another's faces, they lit their fireworks.

Then, as the simultaneous booms revealed their reality to them, their visages instantly sobered. Drastically. They were stuck together. Would die together. Now there was a silent stare that drowned out even the approaching collapse. They slowly, simultaneously, lifted their hands. When palms touched, they shook hands with such respect that stopped the fall mere meters away from either. Now, they were stuck together. But not about to be flattened. Shit.

What a way to spoil a beautiful ending. And so, they started arguing...