Hi there.

dezway

Registered
helo guiz I am dezway

No but seriously hi.

I do animations and art.

I know the basics of this community and who people are, though I haven't been aware of this website for as long as I have played the game.

I have been playing this game since january-ish, so been playing for almost a year though I was trash at the game for the longest time, I only first landed on the moon in like august-october, and I landed on mars a bit later.

I'm still not the best at the game, I'm not proficient in orbital mechanics though I do know the basics, I'm still not too good at efficiently getting to places in the outer solar system, I only today performed my first gravity assist manuever but overall I am at least competent at the game.

Quick warning: I do come from a community which is in a lot of ways just a meme and does actually have a high amount of drama, so this might take a little bit of getting used to, so sorry in advance if I do something stupid that doesn't fit into this community very well.

EDIT: Also, I might not be super active here.

Last edited:

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
helo guiz I am dezway

No but seriously hi.

I do animations and art.

I know the basics of this community and who people are, though I haven't been aware of this website for as long as I have played the game.

I have been playing this game since january-ish, so been playing for almost a year though I was trash at the game for the longest time, I only first landed on the moon in like august-october, and I landed on mars a bit later.

I'm still not the best at the game, I'm not proficient in orbital mechanics though I do know the basics, I'm still not too good at efficiently getting to places in the outer solar system, I only today performed my first gravity assist manuever but overall I am at least competent at the game.

Quick warning: I do come from a community which is in a lot of ways just a meme and does actually have a high amount of drama, so this might take a little bit of getting used to, so sorry in advance if I do something stupid that doesn't fit into this community very well.

EDIT: Also, I might not be super active here.
welcome, need a hand? look for the staff tag

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You've come to the right place, there's some real knowledgeable regulars on this forum