High-Resolution SFS Text Logos

Prox_xima

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The text logos at the top of the forum kept bothering me (because of the pixelation) and just out of curiosity I couldn't find any good high-resolution SFS Text Logo images online, so I decided to make some!

SFSLogo_B.png

I made several to match the different forum themes on the site. The master copy vector file that allows you to toggle the stars, change the color and gradients of the top and bottom text as groups, add a background image or keep the transparency, and save the result to any resolution PNG file you like!

Two visual differences may stand out to the keen observer (other than higher resolution): the stars, and the letter font, because: 1) I modified the layout of the stars to be a bit more visually balanced in the composition. 2) Since I didn't know the font, I had to vectorize the original pixelated image from the forum. As a result, you'll notice the letters have a bit more character now, but I thought that made them more visually interesting and unique. An exact copy of the font in the original logo that mimics the sans-serif look is possible, but it would take me more time to make so I didn't bother with it for now.

Some quick variations possible with the SVG file:

SFSLogo_A.png SFSLogo_B.png SFSLogo_C.png SFSLogo_D.png SFSLogo_E.png

My goal was to make a higher quality image that those who make SFS related content like videos, websites, or personal merch (do we have merch guys??) could use. Who knows, maybe the forum itself could use these, but if not, I understand. This was fun to make, and I hope it can be used in some way.

Another quick possibility:
SFSLogo_F.png

If anyone wants the SVG file or needs a variation with specific colors or background aesthetic, let me know!