Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
this thread is basically all things related to my space program, such as my builds and mission progress, mostly because I don’t want to spam blueprints with everything related to my space program. first part of my space program will be to establish an earth orbital station. Oh and I’m using the galaxy.. by marerjeh

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
EC048163-04B7-45EA-8BF4-4EE58045DE6D.png Got the space station up into orbit, next objective is to build a station around the moon

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
8F7A3060-5B9F-4DA1-A1F5-4E126569AF1C.png

A failed landing attempt shall be the start of a new even greater lunar base, stay tuned

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
265CFEF6-2627-4856-A960-32EBA13762BA.jpeg After realizing how expensive large scale rockets for space colonization is Hobbs space colonization has flipped off the laws of physics and using magnets and the power of troll physics created an infinite fuel generator. U Mad? (From now on imma use infinite fuel since my things are so large scale it’ll take forever to build and I have several systems to colonize) Staytuned

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
bam Upsized it, get ready for a lunar base powered by this fuel reactor
1ED14A9E-B76C-4348-9EC8-53B494EFC32E.png

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Moon base progress, reactor and a fuel tank have landed
8570ADFC-F176-453D-AAC9-5BEDC1A2B986.jpeg

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Using Bp editing and cheats I flattened some groind on earth for some future city
BAB3318D-8891-4009-86B0-6B81DF1B6951.png
B2C374C0-2DC3-469B-8D2A-594FFE987E3D.png

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
0BFF882C-FC9B-43E4-BEB0-C7DE8F1EC641.jpeg AEEDB468-6560-41BB-BE35-63F5CD7A160B.jpeg 279C2C13-3CD2-492D-A226-8AAA9E9A4F98.jpeg Refueling station on Phobos, Mars base coming soon

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
using My brand new ion scouting lander I’ve started the mars base 00599F90-3789-4E55-8759-E95D058D2075.png
959BFCC0-3171-4542-A5EF-78B49F7AD633.jpeg

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Mars base progress: new garage for rocket Storage
25770C92-083A-4CBB-B59E-55BC6A134551.jpeg

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
View attachment 88356 After realizing how expensive large scale rockets for space colonization is Hobbs space colonization has flipped off the laws of physics and using magnets and the power of troll physics created an infinite fuel generator. U Mad? (From now on imma use infinite fuel since my things are so large scale it’ll take forever to build and I have several systems to colonize) Staytuned
INF fuel is no longer going to be used

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Here at hobbs space program we have finally gathered the funds to spend on something lavish! A calculator (it only adds up to 7) although it still counts higher than valve
D1FE4B7F-2889-4E98-9124-7C150B086E56.png
the top is the input (insert the wheels into the shafts) and the bottom is the output. Simply move where the wheels are on the top and boom math om the bottom https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/M6Ujru3_Ee2dSLuAd13aUA

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Here at hobbs space program we have finally gathered the funds to spend on something lavish! A calculator (it only adds up to 7) although it still counts higher than valve
View attachment 103054
the top is the input (insert the wheels into the shafts) and the bottom is the output. Simply move where the wheels are on the top and boom math om the bottom https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/M6Ujru3_Ee2dSLuAd13aUA
You just made a simple computer in SFS. GENIUS!

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
You just made a simple computer in SFS. GENIUS!
thanks although due to sfs engine weird things like wheels climbing up shafts and collisions changing between test runs end up making a fail rate of about 50%, if i ever remake this ill try to end up with wheels that dont get stuck to stuff

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
the captured asteroid makes a pretty good space port
IMG_0619.jpeg

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Uh oh, Hobbs space program builds have all suddenly combusted! Luckily we have new options: Mobile space stations, so when aliens invade, we can just pack it up: but oh no that uses a load of fuel and ions are highly illegal for settlement. So I’ll launch the skeleton of space stations then use ions to make ‘‘em bigger and refuel them. Will update when space stations are built