Hot air balloon - Zeppelin

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
We do what you want. or I start again. without publisher. or you try a new airship. as you wish. but for me it will be next weekend. I thought I did well.
Okay, next weekend we both will give it a new attempt. WITHOUT BLUEPRINT EDITING.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend

Attachments

Tony

Registered
I want to stay with you without a story between us. I repeat the challenge with my last airship. without editor bp. it will be less beautiful but lighter

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Lt. Snakestrike: You play with us. you are welcome
Sorry, I'mbusy with Saturn Right now. Trying to get my Titan Station Completed, which requires finishing stuff for the Tsar System as well.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Okay, tony this is my last mission on this thread. If you make it even better, you'll be the winner. I have some other projects and I'm at 1 week of the final exams So I really need to manage my time.
My Zeppelin:
Screenshot_20190602-225202.png

Flight time was 3 minutes and 44 seconds according to my mother's BLU Dash M phone. This is 224 seconds
And my weight is
Screenshot_20190602-231614.png

31.7 tons.

So, my score is 224/31.7
=7.066

Attachments

Tony

Registered
It’s the probe edited in to the faring?
Okay, tony this is my last mission on this thread. If you make it even better, you'll be the winner. I have some other projects and I'm at 1 week of the final exams So I really need to manage my time.
My Zeppelin: View attachment 20616
Flight time was 3 minutes and 44 seconds according to my mother's BLU Dash M phone. This is 224 seconds
And my weight is View attachment 20617
31.7 tons.

So, my score is 224/31.7
=7.066
In reality. I do not want to win. I'm just looking to have fun waiting for the update. I like to challenge the blazer. Good luck for your exams. see you later

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
In reality. I do not want to win. I'm just looking to have fun waiting for the update. I like to challenge the blazer. Good luck for your exams. see you later
Don't be angry with me but I always play to win, even among friends. The competition between friends is good: it helps both to get better... :)
And If I don't win, who cares? I'll just collect my pieces and try again.