How did a member become an admin?

T

TtTOtW

Haven't heard that name in a while.
Can't let legends die now can we... THE GLORIOUS LEADER CPT. GORRLIA!!! should also be remembered :p and his minion Reentry15. Let me tell you, that was a good minion... even if he couldn't spell his own leader's name...

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
dude stef choocses them so dont think bout it
No. Stef isn't even on this forum, he has no actual power here. Admins are chosen by the already existing admins.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
uh I'll still goin to stick on lab made admins :3 :3 :3

Husky

Registered
Can't let legends die now can we... THE GLORIOUS LEADER CPT. GORRLIA!!! should also be remembered :p and his minion Reentry15. Let me tell you, that was a good minion... even if he couldn't spell his own leader's name...
Do you remember the one guy we had some form of faction war against? I forgot his name, but I sent an alt to infiltrate and spy there.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Technically this isn't necroposting. Although the thread is really old, he is not making a low effort post, he is simply asking a question, a relevant question, to be fair.

Husky

Registered
Technically this isn't necroposting. Although the thread is really old, he is not making a low effort post, he is simply asking a question, a relevant question, to be fair.
I think I should've asked in DMs, but I think since you said it's fine, then it's fine I guess.