How do factions work?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Basically just the title.
Well there are multiple types of factions. War factions and Business factions. You need 5 members for a war faction and 3 for a business faction.
You would need to make a flag a name and a place your faction would reside

dezway

Registered
Well there are multiple types of factions. War factions and Business factions. You need 5 members for a war faction and 3 for a business faction.
You would need to make a flag a name and a place your faction would reside
kinda want to start a business faction on Diana (my moon) but idk if that is allowed or I will be promptly arrested and crucified

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
kinda want to start a business faction on Diana (my moon) but idk if that is allowed or I will be promptly arrested and crucified
It would need to be an actual planet or moon that would be added in the future. And one that’s not taken. Anything inside the Inner Solar System Is protected by the SE anything outside is practically up for grabs

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
i don't really know who the major leaders are, or how role-playing etc works

i would like to know what I'm getting myself into
Talk with @TtTOtW. He is offline at this second. Hopefully he will be online in the next couple days

Last edited:
T

TtTOtW

We have as many iOS users as Android users, and iOS users cannot use mods. So we only work with official releases. Let's view the Star Wars approach: rebels are basically locals who oppose the federation. But they are not the government. They do not rule where they are, but to overthrow the government is the objective. This here is quite similar.