How do I get modloader for 1.5.7.2 on PC?

Dai

Man on the Moon
Registered
One question, do you speak Spanish because from the images you could see that you have the pc in Spanish?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Edit:
IMPORTANT: This message is obsolete. Do not follow those instructions.
(See up-to-date instructions here).

Hello guys,

I know the situation is a little confusing right now. The mod section has been reorganized because an official mod loader is on the work, it's still not official. For now you'll have to stick with the current mod loader.

Spaceflight Simulator_Data\Managed

View attachment 85876
This is not how it's supposed to be done! You have to create a "MODS" directory under "Spaceflight Simulator_Data" and place every mods into it. This will not even change with the new mod loader. Most modders clearly detail that procedure, make sure you follow it guys!

Last edited:

jacktomso_

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello guys,

I know the situation is a little confusing right now. The mod section has been reorganized because an official mod loader is on the work, it's still not official. For now you'll have to stick with the current mod loader.

This is not how it's supposed to be done! You have to create a "MODS" directory under "Spaceflight Simulator_Data" and place every mods into it. This will not even change with the new mod loader. Most modders clearly detail that procedure, make sure you follow it guys!

I understand that part but it's still confusing because it doesn't work also where is the mod loader

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I understand that part but it's still confusing because it doesn't work also where is the mod loader
Which modloader, the old one?
It is right in here, the top thread.
Old Modloader Mods

As we've repeatedly said, the new modloader is not ready. The instructions won't work unless you use the old Modloader or wait for the new one.

Hello guys,

Still not work -_-

I just logged on this acc "Ive found" these mod very intresting.But i only define the part mod but not the mod can changes the game.Can some one tell me how to download part editor mod?also i've a friend playing SFS but with unlock version is it able to download the part editor mod?