Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I think there's a mod that lets you edit already existing planets, but not add new ones, and it's not as sophisticated as 1.4 or 1.5 planet editing. Jupiter Mars Pathfinder ?

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
you can edit planet textures in 1.35 for PC. i actually have a mod that changes the textures for venus, mars, mercury and the moon. however, it is impossible to actually edit the orbits and physical characteristics of the planets because that data is inside the code of the game itself and its something you cant access unless you have the original unity project of the game, which is something that only the game developers have and that for obvious reasons wont release to the public (it contains credit card infos and stuff like that, also doing that would compromise the game to people making pirated versions of the game and edited versions that arent the original one, which would break the stable and original aspect of the game). unfortunately, the mod that i did is no longer available, but you can make it yourself using your own planet textures. it not that hard! maybe later i'll do a thread explaining how...

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
about the mod i talked about being unavailable, actually its not. my apologies for that, i just couldnt find it on the modding section and thought it had been deleted. you can find it here