How do you open planet editor

T

TtTOtW

Let me let you in on a small secret. I know how bad hacks suck because I used one myself for a month or so. It didn't take me long to figure out how bad it hurts when I lost all my builds and couldn't update. It's not worth the "free" tag.

T

TtTOtW

The consequence of being spoiled with free stuff. Let me tell you, you're not the first or last on the forum to follow this route but it's a shame.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Good stuff. I'm beginning to like this group. Quick question before I jump in with both feet. When (not if you'll note) I irepairably destroy a file a quick uninstall reinstall makes the world right again?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Good stuff. I'm beginning to like this group. Quick question before I jump in with both feet. When (not if you'll note) I irepairably destroy a file a quick uninstall reinstall makes the world right again?
For me I don't need to uninstall it...
Why dont use clear data (but backup your bp first prior to do this) and the default map is back...

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
For me I don't need to uninstall it...
Why dont use clear data (but backup your bp first prior to do this) and the default map is back...
Thanks. I've stomped around before with unfortunate results. I've got you. Just pull a copy of the last backup files. I should have thought of that. Been awhile. Always nice to double check. That assuming stuff.....:))

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I have increased capacity of fuel tanks. Changing the parameter from 1.0 to 4.0. restart the app and built a new ship. The fuel tanks did not update. Please tell me I'm missing something obvious. :)

T

TtTOtW

I have increased capacity of fuel tanks. Changing the parameter from 1.0 to 4.0. restart the app and built a new ship. The fuel tanks did not update. Please tell me I'm missing something obvious. :)
If you do that, it will show nothing as the fuel burns. That is because anything over 100% fuel doesn't show. Note that the tank is now heavier according to fuel mass as well. When the extra 300% of fuel is burned up, the in game gauge will work as normal. The parameters you changed is a fuel multiplier. Also, only the blueprint you modified, and only the specific tank you modified, will contain the modified amount of fuel. Copies of it will also. Newly placed tanks won't.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Exactly. No increase in weight. No extra fuel. Got frustrated and let it go for the moment. Almost afraid to ask a question because "everybody" knows that. I'm searching through posts, topics, forums and not finding answers. Off subject but I came in through the invite on the game menu and had a very unpleasant experience. Looking where to report that.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Landing pad. Spoke with some duk guy. Supposed to be a moderator. I couldn't figure out the pinging I don't use this site. Was stuck there. No help whatsoever. Aggravated and frustrated. Apparently I am a retarded moron. Mom is going to be so disappointed when she finds out.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Landing pad. Spoke with some duk guy. Supposed to be a moderator. I couldn't figure out the pinging I don't use this site. Was stuck there. No help whatsoever. Aggravated and frustrated. Apparently I am a retarded moron. Mom is going to be so disappointed when she finds out.
When I first heard of the discord, I wanted to join it. But I also got stuck at the beginning, not knowing what pinging is about. Now I'm not so keen on joining. Though I can't say I had objective and neutral sources of information on it. In fact, the only sources I had were the ban appeal section and Horus's comments on the nonsensical discussions going on there.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So jmnet not affiliated with discord? It gets better because I originally logged into reddit. Somehow got bounced around

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
So jmnet not affiliated with discord? It gets better because I originally logged into reddit. Somehow got bounced around
I accidentally found out about the forum cause I mistook it for a part of the wiki. Then I decided to join, after looking at some cool threads like international mission.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
When I first heard of the discord, I wanted to join it. But I also got stuck at the beginning, not knowing what pinging is about. Now I'm not so keen on joining. Though I can't say I had objective and neutral sources of information on it. In fact, the only sources I had were the ban appeal section and Horus's comments on the nonsensical discussions going on there.
I love replying to people on discord. They get sooooooo upset when you reply directly cos it 'pings' them. Not just the SFS server, but other ones as well. But then, how else am I supposed to direct things to you in the morass of madness that is a single channel chat net?

Not really. The discord, forum, wikia, reddit and facebook pages are separate entities, run by different people and with vastly different mindsets to the game. There is a tiny bit of overlap, in that some of the discord mods come here to sort out ban appeals and some of the mods here know certain members from the other medias, but they have no power here, just as we have no power there.