How do you open planet editor

T

TtTOtW

bobbblair123 you just don't seem like the Discord type :) we here love helping, and it sometimes goes unappreciated but it's still expert help. I'm pretty chuffed with our little community. Even our 4 to 6 month long members who struggle with English are better with SFS assistance than the vast majority from pretty much anywhere else. OK. Look, I think your mistake is, you're not loading the blueprint you edited. My suggestion: put an engine under it, and under a normal copy. See if there's a difference. The indicators in the build screen does not seem to update that data.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
If you do that, it will show nothing as the fuel burns. That is because anything over 100% fuel doesn't show. Note that the tank is now heavier according to fuel mass as well. When the extra 300% of fuel is burned up, the in game gauge will work as normal. The parameters you changed is a fuel multiplier. Also, only the blueprint you modified, and only the specific tank you modified, will contain the modified amount of fuel. Copies of it will also. Newly placed tanks won't.
I'll figure it out. Still some basics to improve on. Y'all need a noob section so we can work out the very basics without clogging up anything. I'd love to go over some of the basics of orbit docking. One thing I'd love explained is why thruster orientation changes. Where I come from. Push button a rocket a fires. It doesn't change to rocket b. That is driving me nuts.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Y'all need a noob section so we can work out the very basics without clogging up anything
There is one already. The USFS, designed for exactly such this purpose.

It doesn't change to rocket b
You'll have to be specific here. Rocket b is...? A different rocket on the same craft, or a different craft altogether?

T

TtTOtW

When two crafts dock, they become one craft. So whichever engines was switched on on the craft you docked to, they will fire also when you start burning.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
My bad. Replace rocket with thruster. Left and right buttons sometimes fire up and down thrusters. To confuse me even more it seems orientation changes through all four cardinal directions. Button A can be up, down, right or left. Rotating the rocket doesn't change it but clock position in orbit does. Do you understand what I'm saying or am I just confusing everyone?

T

TtTOtW

Aah... I get it now... you're on PC.

... You need to assign the appropriate buttons if you want to fix that, is my guess.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Android. I see the problem now. It's when I'm really zoomed in and things are around 45°. I had screen rotate off. Even on the orientation is still off kilter but I recognize the problem. Takes some getting used to to me it really appears the buttons change direction function. I keep moving opposite of what I want. Shrug