how to hinge?

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
anyone still here?
well theres a solution now
in this vid:
Jeez, the last post on this was 2019. That's around 4 years ago. IN 1.3/1.4.
NECROPOST_ALERT.gif

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Good lord, my fellows; By policing this "no necroposting" on anyone who is posting on a somewhat old thread you yourselves are necroposting; Popmie supplied some information they believed would be useful to the purpose of this thread; All you have done is wasted your own time, The time of others, and space the forum's servers could've used for a more useful message. Necroposting is described here as: Forum Rules The art of reviving dead threads without contibuting anything to them. Popmie contibuted and talked about hinges, All you have done is possibly broken rules 3 and 8
Rule 3,
Spam will not be tolerated, including but in no way limited to:
Repeating the same or similar threads/posts
Rule 8,
Excessive low effort posts and behaviour may lead to sanctions. The forum is a small community, we kindly encourage you to keep it clean and contribute to it. Thank you.
Any coward can make a low effort reply stating "you are necroposting" What you should be doing is actually contributing; If someone's reply needs fact checking then do that; But by posting the same old gif and saying "This thread is old and by saying anything regardless of whether or not you are contributing constitutes necroposting" you are simply making this community more toxic and difficult for new members to join.

Sorry about the rant, but it was deserved.

And anyways I've yet to play on these older versions but the tutorial popmie listed may not apply to this since some changes in the game's engine and collision of parts since 1.3+1.4

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Good lord, my fellows; By policing this "no necroposting" on anyone who is posting on a somewhat old thread you yourselves are necroposting; Popmie supplied some information they believed would be useful to the purpose of this thread; All you have done is wasted your own time, The time of others, and space the forum's servers could've used for a more useful message. Necroposting is described here as: Forum Rules The art of reviving dead threads without contibuting anything to them. Popmie contibuted and talked about hinges, All you have done is possibly broken rules 3 and 8
Rule 3,
Rule 8,
Excessive low effort posts and behaviour may lead to sanctions. The forum is a small community, we kindly encourage you to keep it clean and contribute to it. Thank you.
Any coward can make a low effort reply stating "you are necroposting" What you should be doing is actually contributing; If someone's reply needs fact checking then do that; But by posting the same old gif and saying "This thread is old and by saying anything regardless of whether or not you are contributing constitutes necroposting" you are simply making this community more toxic and difficult for new members to join.

And anyways I've yet to play on these older versions but the tutorial popmie listed may not apply to this since some changes in the game's engine and collision of parts since 1.3+1.4
I mean, everyone who engaged in this thread (Which is about four years dead) has left the community, and not very many people play those versions. But you do have a good point about the contribution part. The tutorial video would be better suited to the new General section, in a new thread, which is what I was trying to imply. I'll be more blunt in the future.

Popmie

Registered
Rule 3,
Rule 8,

ok i understand now
btw the hinges still work (but lags when you spam it)