Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I wanted to make custom parts by myself,but I can't understand any of the codes anywhere, I have no modding or programming experiece
PS: could anyone give me a link to a explicit tu
Read this article by me. It goes through the basic installation steps and dependencies.

After that (if you have it, great) you can join the Picospace or SFS Discord servers. The communities there will help you learn the modding process and all of the things that are needed to succeed.

From there you can contact me or Orion or literally any other modder out there (that isn't inactive) for help or assistance.

You can also watch this awesome playlist by Dani that goes over the simple modding techniques to help you create your first custom part.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I get the unity editor, unity hub,and odin inspector free trial ready. But I have a problem: how to import the odin inspector into unityo_O
I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!
The Custom Part Creation article outlines the installation of Odin into Unity. Please re-read the "Installation" section.

I need help again!!!!!
now, i successively downloaded th editors and things.
but there seems to be a problem.
like once i tried to add a varibles module, I clicked on this:
1713273799298.png

these add symbols.++
but, the thing will just appear on the up left corner, and donnot show it full!
1713273896671.png

if you look at this picture closely, you will find a very flat black box which is definitely not full
And I had tried everything i can! from deleting te editor a reinstall it to restarting my computer!

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Well, It is in full there are no child nodes parented to it, Your problem is you have done literally nothing; Actually follow the tutorial on the expanding balloon thing instead of pleading for help from the forum.

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I need help again!!!!!
now, i successively downloaded th editors and things.
but there seems to be a problem.
like once i tried to add a varibles module, I clicked on this:
View attachment 117389
these add symbols.++
but, the thing will just appear on the up left corner, and donnot show it full!
View attachment 117390
if you look at this picture closely, you will find a very flat black box which is definitely not full
And I had tried everything i can! from deleting te editor a reinstall it to restarting my computer!
I'm having a similar issue when I try to change the AssetBundle while creating a pack. Very annoying.

Attachments

Well, It is in full there are no child nodes parented to it, Your problem is you have done literally nothing; Actually follow the tutorial on the expanding balloon thing instead of pleading for help from the forum.
i mean that the app has issues, not my mind.
(i'm not very good in understanding english metaphors or anything, so if iunderstood your reply incorrectly, please remind me)