Hype The Fox Ban Appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Username: Hype The Fox#7963
Discord ID:596777549271400487(If this is wrong tell me)
Ban Date:16/6/2020

Ban Reason: Ok, so in the off-topic chat me and Mars TM were talking until he said his friend joined discord so I joked around and said eh, let's steal his IP (it's fairly obvious this is a joke if you understood my age) he said I couldn't do that in the terms that discord wouldn't let me send the link so I being naive sent a link that grabs IP's but to make sure no one clicked on the link I removed the last letter from the link and put in brackets (Taken last letter of so no one clicks It) as welll the tracker to find the ip was lost and then I was banned and apparently according to the bot it was no appealable so I posted a thread in help and support saying that to not waste any staff's time I wanted to know if I could be unbanned and a moderator said to give it a go. So I did (I used the same reason as the old one as that explained everything as well as it could)

Why should I be unbanned: I really shouldn't even be posting a ban appeal but have been granted permission to send one at a later date which I am doing. Over the week I have been banned I have deeply learnt my lesson as I realized that what I did was unacceptable. I have tried to force my self to play sfs over the week I was banned but realized quickly I saw no point in playing the game if there was no true achievment which is why I had joined the discord to share my success. But even after being a member on 6 discord servers I couldn't share my success in sfs due to my bullying situation. I would like to unbanned as I apologise if I caused any harm or any distress and would like to be re accepted into the community because the community really made me who I am and just helping other players made my day so again I apologise for doing such a naive and stupid thing. Thank you for taking the time to read my unban appeal.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Hype The Fox ,

Your first appeal was rejected 3 days ago. When Sarge told you to make an appeal later, he rather meant "a few weeks later" (at least 2 weeks).

I'm sorry but this is too soon, I won't tell them about the appeal because your chances are close to 0 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.