I am a free human being, no alt account, just a fanboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord name: the guy of wonders#8119
Discord ID: 731926841056690226
Date of ban: 07/22/2020
Reason for ban: "Suspected alt of a previously banned user. Evasion of punishment is not tolerable." (sent by by ASoD, per Blargbot)
Why should i be unbaaned: i am no alt account of "the banned user", which i found out to be probably armant, i sometimes colaborate with armant and nicknamed me after him. I am his fan, his companion but not his alt account. This google account was given to me by him, with 8€ on google play so i can buy the expansion. This may be a reason for the same IP being used at some point. He is a german as me, so, maybe you found paralells this way too.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Ermm... is this finished? If yes ,it should be closed.

NickC64

Discord Staff
Registered
Hello The guy of wonders,

Your case has been reviewed by the moderation team, and we apologize for the wait. Because of the considerable amounts of evidence present that suggests that you are the alt account of the previously banned user, we have no choice but to deny your ban appeal. As it was your decision to equate yourself as closely as you did with the user in question, you should be able to accept the consequences that may arise as a result of what happens to the user. Unfortunately, because we do not have any sure methods to differentiate from users, we can only judge based on the circumstantial evidence made available to us.

Thanks,
The SFS Discord Moderation Team

Status
Not open for further replies.