Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah, not too sound harsh but I always thought that was lesson 1 of the heliocentric solar system model. Earth is a ball and goes around the sun, which creates our day/night cycle. The moon is responsible for the tide cycle and werewolves, but it doesn't beam 'darkness' or hoover up light to create night time.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yeah, not too sound harsh but I always thought that was lesson 1 of the heliocentric solar system model. Earth is a ball and goes around the sun, which creates our day/night cycle. The moon is responsible for the tide cycle and werewolves, but it doesn't beam 'darkness' or hoover up light to create night time.
1597693503060.jpg
Nah it’s a cooling light

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Earth is a ball and goes around the sun, which creates our day/night cycle
I've articulated this wrongly.

The Earth is a spinning ball and goes around the sun. The 24hr spin creates the day/night cycle and its annual movement around the sun gives the seasons.

“Complicated table proves werewolves feeding on Moon’s increasing dark photon rays will soon defeat all vampires, disrupting the natural balance”, says a randomly selected scientist, “Humans may no longer be the top of the food chain”
6DF21426-58BA-4447-BC70-713E19764E86.jpeg