I can’t send BP links via DM.

DioSpaghetti

Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh, maybe it has to do with security? Protecting people from random links perhaps? I don't know for sure but does just putting the link not allow you to send the dm?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It happens sometimes, try refreshing the page.

Dr. Alex

Director of the FSP
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Mate, I appreciate the effort to anonymise me, but my signature is still there to identify.
Also, now you've posted a screenshot, I can get to the blueprint.

Well In that case, here’s the BP for the other platform. Good call on the signature, I covered it this time. Now nobody will know it’s you.
IMG_1176.jpeg

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
So If you want to send the BP file, you can copy the file from the game to another folder (lets just say, downloads), and then send the file on the forums

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Well In that case, here’s the BP for the other platform. Good call on the signature, I covered it this time. Now nobody will know it’s you. View attachment 118560
Well, it's the first time I see that. Maybe it's related to the anti-spam filter: any link posted by a member that has less than 30 messages usually triggers a notification for us. Maybe it also applies to DMs and we weren't aware about it. Could you please try again now that you've hit the 30 messages threshold?

Well, it's the first time I see that. Maybe it's related to the anti-spam filter: any link posted by a member that has less than 30 messages usually triggers a notification for us. Maybe it also applies to DMs and we weren't aware about it. Could you please try again now that you've hit the 30 messages threshold?
Yes. I tested. It works now.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yes. I tested. It works now.
That's good to know, thanks for the feedback.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we might make a few adjustments...