I have a little surprise for you guys

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
So It's my birthday today, and I wanted to share something with y'all. So, without further ado, I'd like to announce...

I'm 13 now!

And no, this is not a late April fools joke. I was 11 when I first logged into the forum. So yeah.
I know that being underaged is against the rules, and that punishment is a ban until the right age.
But since I'm 13 now, I'm not sure how that's going to work. I have had a lot of downtime this year, so I think the problem sorted itself out.

A few other things. Altaïr , please change my birthday to April 6th, 2011. And for the rest of you, I got a astronaut LEGO set for my birthday! I'll take a picture of it when I have a chance

Hope to spend another great year with you guys :)

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
So It's my birthday today, and I wanted to share something with y'all. So, without further ado, I'd like to announce...

I'm 13 now!

And no, this is not a late April fools joke. I was 11 when I first logged into the forum. So yeah.
I know that being underaged is against the rules, and that punishment is a ban until the right age.
But since I'm 13 now, I'm not sure how that's going to work. I have had a lot of downtime this year, so I think the problem sorted itself out.

A few other things. Altaïr , please change my birthday to April 6th, 2011. And for the rest of you, I got a astronaut LEGO set for my birthday! I'll take a picture of it when I have a chance

I forgot to mention this, but the last few months I've been quetif I should just turn myself in and reveal that I'm underaged. But I guess I waited to tell you guys when I was safe to do so.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023

I'm 13 now!

I forgot to mention this, but the last few months I've been quetif I should just turn myself in and reveal that I'm underaged. But I guess I waited to tell you guys when I was safe to do so.
1. You're either gonna get banned (probably not because you're one of the nice group).
or
2. Altair will not ban you.

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Algol Persei (or interstellarol or whatever it is now) was in much the same position, so I'm sorta interested to see what happens! You've been a good member of the community and haven't acted like a certain person who recently joined. You've acted pretty mature from what I've seen. Also, happy birthday!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Well, happy birthday to begin with :)

Then to answer the question that everybody asks theirselves, no I won't ban you. Actually the case of being underaged is something that falls under the ToS (Terms of Service), so we have to apply them. Now that you are 13 you're good with that, so all good.
And as said Orion you've never been a cause of concern, that's the proof that it's not just a matter of age. We will be happy to keep you in the community :)

I modified your birth date as you told me.

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Well, happy birthday to begin with :)

Then to answer the question that everybody asks theirselves, no I won't ban you. Actually the case of being underaged is something that falls under the ToS (Terms of Service), so we have to apply them. Now that you are 13 you're good with that, so all good.
And as said Orion you've never been a cause of concern, that's the proof that it's not just a matter of age. We will be happy to keep you in the community :)

I modified your birth date as you told me.
Thanks for modifying my birthday :)