I have founded my new faction

• Thread starter Nissan Skyline GTR R34
  • Start date

Do you like my faction name?

• Total voters
N

Nissan Skyline GTR R34

So I've been here for a while, I have been reading alot, I know how it works, so I'm making my own faction.
I'll call it, Moon Space Program

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Your faction name is not that good, really common, you should make a faction name with something connected to space and flight.

T

TtTOtW

All the land and resources on Earth and the Moon is the responsibility of Sanctor Batten. You may occupy land for trade as long as you do not oppose the Solar Empire. In which case you die or are enslaved :) nice deal right? I think so. Hahaha...

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
All the land and resources on Earth and the Moon is the responsibility of Sanctor Batten. You may occupy land for trade as long as you do not oppose the Solar Empire. In which case you die or are enslaved :) nice deal right? I think so. Hahaha...
Really then if UPA is considered a rebel faction why do we have territory on the moon if we are "opposed" to SE

Maybe you could merge with KL if mr. Rattlesnake was ok with it. If you did, we would be big enough to maybe get some land. We are a neutral trade faction.

Also, @Danny Batten can I land rivers and bases on the moon if you approve it? (for KL, a separate faction from NUO.)
I would just like a small fuel base on the moon to help get to Kronian territories.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Maybe you could merge with KL if mr. Rattlesnake was ok with it. If you did, we would be big enough to maybe get some land. We are a neutral trade faction.

Also, @Danny Batten can I land rivers and bases on the moon if you approve it? (for KL, a separate faction from NUO.)
I would just like a small fuel base on the moon to help get to Kronian territories.
For trade? Yes I can approve that:)

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Wait, if we are rebels, why the heck we would say our location?