Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It will be hard to argue if we don't know who said that and why...

We always try to find the right balance when we apply the rules. In the end it's rather rare that we have to punish someone, so I don't think we are that strict :rolleyes:

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
The mod team here definitely isn't quick to ban/warn. Many chances for improvement are given. However, the quality standards are held high, especially by the OG members, and if someone posts crap content, they are criticized harshly. While many new players are demotivated by this and leave, we are only left with the best (or the stupid, but they don't stay long either)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
proof:

View attachment 84359

dont worry about the non croped thing

read from top to bottom
That's rayman's ban appeal... I'm not sure to understand what you're trying to prove.

For the story, all those messages were originally deleted by myself and rayman got a warning. But the situation was so comical that I finally restored them, I thought that everybody had the right to enjoy it.

But what's the problem exactly? I hope you're not saying I was too harsh... :rolleyes:

Tanic Space Agency

Man on the Moon
Registered
That's rayman's ban appeal... I'm not sure to understand what you're trying to prove.

For the story, all those messages were originally deleted by myself and rayman got a warning. But the situation was so comical that I finally restored them, I thought that everybody had the right to enjoy it.

But what's the problem exactly? I hope you're not saying I was too harsh... :rolleyes:

in the bottom of the img it said that rayman’s rother was the one did it not him

T

TtTOtW

in the bottom of the img it said that rayman’s rother was the one did it not him
Well about that... There is a specific rule that says your account is your responsibility and no excuses will be accepted for it being compromised or accessed so you need to protect your access to your account. The rule mentioned specifically "Don't say 'my little brother did it'"

We don't accept that excuse and the discord doesn't accept it either.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
His 3 years old brother posted all those insults? Don't tell me you take this in serious. He just went completely nuts, I even remember I had to lock the thread because he was still posting while I was typing my answer. The discussion only stopped there because I made the necessary to stop it.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
I confirm that I have nothing to do with this, my brother is a liar. He's the one that has the Tourette syndrome. And I'm not 3 years old by the way.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ah yes, the golden thread. That's very amusin tbh XD

T

TtTOtW

If it actually happens, then that's the member's fault. He should not allow unauthorised access to his devices.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
but what if it actually happened then?
It's extremely hard to believe as I explained you. We are inclined to leave the benefit of the doubt when there's a reasonable one, but he took us for idiots there. And anyway he was only given a warning (which has expired for long). He made the choice not to come back, but he wasn't banned, he had the option to come back.

But let's suppose that we accept that excuse. Then anybody that's punished by the moderator now just has to pretend that it wasn't him. We will have to cancel every sanction, and our job as moderators becomes impossible.

Following that logic, I find that you're quite harsh towards me when you judge my actions: how do you know it was me? Maybe somebody else used my account to punish rayman!

You see the problem?

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
I can't speak for how things are run nowadays, but back when I was moderating this place we hardly ever gave people punishments for anything, save for things like Cosmo's edgy teen phase.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I can't speak for how things are run nowadays, but back when I was moderating this place we hardly ever gave people punishments for anything, save for things like Cosmo's edgy teen phase.
how many warnings did cosmo get? or times banned?

T

TtTOtW

He was banned 4 times, but it did serve to open his eyes and he's changed for the better. On that account, we refrain from making fun of him.