I need a planet pack

i cant pay but i just need a decent planet pack(real or fictional) that wont kill my phone(preferably less than 40 planets) any reccomendations? i already have omega discouri, young system, and trsss(real scale solar system) if real, then i need more planets in the home system, all the way to pluto. if fictional, same deal, all the way to sumn like pluto.

i cant pay but i just need a decent planet pack(real or fictional) that wont kill my phone(preferably less than 40 planets) any reccomendations? i already have omega discouri, young system, and trsss(real scale solar system) if real, then i need more planets in the home system, all the way to pluto. if fictional, same deal, all the way to sumn like pluto.
I will see what I can find In my files

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
First I have some good news for you, all the content available on the forum is free :)

For planet packs, you can browse the Planets and Worlds section:
Planets and Worlds

You'll also find some interesting packs in Endorsed Worlds:
Endorsed Worlds
You'll find the Eternia system from Blazer, a fictional system with 7 stars, and my IRIS planet pack. That one doesn't have many bodies, but you'll get a real challenge :)