I present the S.P.E.E.D. (Self Propelled Engine Exploiting Docking-ports)

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The design philosophy is acarii (or kraken drive in ksp)

The design was SPEED as the author stated
(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

Yeah, you cal it SPEED. But all of us call it the Acarii Drive because some user named Acarii discovered the docking port engine...um...glitch. Like 4 years ago.

Of course now these days you have to use BP Editing to get a Magnet Engine as powerful as the ones made by users on SFS 1.4.
Sorry, I meant 6 years ago, because it was WAY EARLY in the old SFS Days. Might be 5 years ago but it wasn't discovered in 2019.

S

Sportgus

Yeah, you cal it SPEED. But all of us call it the Acarii Drive because some user named Acarii discovered the docking port engine...um...glitch. Like 4 years ago.

Of course now these days you have to use BP Editing to get a Magnet Engine as powerful as the ones made by users on SFS 1.4.
Nuh uh

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022

You don't, Danny batten and sportgus made vanilla noclip drives that have TWR >1

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Sorry, I meant 6 years ago, because it was WAY EARLY in the old SFS Days. Might be 5 years ago but it wasn't discovered in 2019.
Yeah, Acarii Drive has been around forever. It was fun seeing the people making balls of docking ports that could make it to space unpropelled.