I think some planets are coming!

If we will have Europa... Then we will have Jupiter too. First thing i'm gonna do is crashing a satellite into Jupiter or Saturn

T

TET

Me too. A nice impact-probe, if we can talk of "impact" on a gas-planet.
yes we can, technically an impact if an encounter at hight speed of two masses, the spaceship and the atmosfere are two separate masses, also the atmosfere is dense enogh to have an almost instant speed change, so it can be considered an impact

Wolf

Registered
yes we can, technically an impact if an encounter at hight speed of two masses, the spaceship and the atmosfere are two separate masses, also the atmosfere is dense enogh to have an almost instant speed change, so it can be considered an impact
Also there's the core of the gas planet

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Also there's the core of the gas planet
Technically yes, but it's quite small compared to the atmosphere size. Any probe diving into a gas planet would be desintegrated way before reaching the core.
Personally, I'm impatient to visit Io and its volcanoes. I hope this will be impressive :p

T

TET

Technically yes, but it's quite small compared to the atmosphere size. Any probe diving into a gas planet would be desintegrated way before reaching the core.
Personally, I'm impatient to visit Io and its volcanoes. I hope this will be impressive :p
as my first stop i wanna visit titan

N

noire

Can't wait! I want to travel to Jupiter and Saturn now!!
well TOO BAD that jupiter and saturn are gas planets (uranus and neptune would be technically too but at their temperatures the gases are in solid form i think) so you cant land there. However, i suppose the 4 gallilean moons will be featured and in that case, we will have a micro solar system in jupiter. Im looking forward to make a space station in orbit around jupiter as a refuel base for travelling beyond jupiter or to the gallilean moons. Saturn could HOPEFULLY have the more well known moons like titan, rhea enceladus but i doubt stef will have enough autism to add all the 60+ moons of jupiter and saturn respectively.
On a side note, does anyone know whether ceres will be added? Would be nice to have a ceres base as a "gateway to the other system"